Download The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring

Download The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring
When I first saw the trailers for The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring. I had never had any interest in reading the lengthy tome of a trilogy. The feelings I had while reading the series were heightened seeing it come to life in the stunning movie. I thought it was a fabulous work of art.

Director: Peter Jackson
Writers: J.R.R. Tolkien (novel), Fran Walsh (screenplay)
Stars: Elijah Wood, Ian McKellen, Orlando Bloom ..

It is with no surprise that Peter Jackson's The Fellowship of the Ring film has received such mixed critics. Many viewers refer to it as being childish, boring and uninteresting. Seems to me that it is bound to the same fate of Tolkien's books, destined to be a target for the same type of misunderstandings that keep attacking this literary masterpiece many decades after it's first publication.

Having read the books several years ago, I went to see this `impossible' film when it came out with many doubts on my mind. I really liked it, but left the theater with as many doubts as I had before. Was it perfect? Well, maybe not, but what an achievement. After watching it a few times on DVD, and thinking about it for some time now, I find myself loving this film more and more.


In many cases i CAN'T share the movies for free. Showing download links here will only make it die ASAP. So I have made a list of all the movies in a short note. There are about 100+ movies, select which ones you like. You can download the list below.

Download
Description: Download The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: Veronica Allen
On: 9:00 PM
TOP