Download Jean de Florette (HD) Full Movie

Download Jean de Florette (HD) Full Movie
Download Jean de Florette (HD) Full Movie | Jean de Florette captures another world, and makes you a part of it. The acting is superb, the scenery breathtaking, and a huge amount of skill and effort has gone into evoking the heat of summer and the details of village life in a harsh, pre-industrial world. If you cannot stand watching a film in a foreign language, or you only watch films with special effects and non-stop action. Then you may find something to object to in Jean de Florette, but otherwise it is perfection.

Storyline
In a rural French village an old man and his only remaining relative cast their covetous eyes on an adjoining vacant property. They need its spring water for growing their flowers, so are dismayed to hear the man who has inherited it is moving in. They block up the spring and watch as their new neighbour tries to keep his crops watered from wells far afield through the hot summer. Though they see his desperate efforts are breaking his health and his wife and daughter's hearts they think only of getting the water.

I was 10 when my parents rented this and it's sequel the first time. They tried to make me watch it, but I refused. Subtitled movies are for cultured people was my thoughts at the time. I came down a few hours later when they had just started Manon De Sources. Emanuelle Beart had just started playing harmonica. If you've seen this then you'll know why I was instantly captivated. Before I realized what was happening I was caught up in the tale. For many years I have remembered the film, and meant to see it again, it made such an impression on me. I finally saw them again today, and they were magnificent.

I watched them both, one after the other. The scenery is spectacular, and the story is so spellbinding that time will fly. I am usually an action junkie, but these films just appealed to me as no other ever has.

Even if you hate subtitles I guarantee that you will love this film, and an hour later you'll remember the characters speaking in English. No matter how tough you are, if your heart doesn't break for Jean, then it never will. 

In many cases i CAN'T share the movies for free. Showing download links here will only make it die ASAP. So I have made a list of all the movies in a short note. There are about 100+ movies, select which ones you like. You can download the list below.

Download
Please let me know if any broken download link.
Description: Download Jean de Florette (HD) Full Movie
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: Veronica Allen
On: 9:46 PM
TOP